The US Geological Survey has announced a 6.5 magnitude earthquake in Argentina, a South American country.
An earthquake of magnitude 6.5 has hit Argentina, a South American country.
The US Geological Survey (USGS) reported that the earthquake, which occurred at 13.00 local time in the Jujuy region in northwestern Argentina, was recorded at a depth of 209 kilometers.
An earthquake of magnitude 6.5 was also felt in northern Chile.
According to preliminary data, there were no victims of the earthquake and no material damage.
- Who will be the winner of the World Cup Final?
- 9 Best Mac Apps to Boost Your Productivity
- First Wednesday Addams dies at 64
- Sweden wins Eurovision | ListList.com
- Some items sent to quake victims raised eyebrows
- Ready your lightsabers! Frequently Asked Questions about Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
- What you need to know about the mystery adventure movie
- Aliyev’s call to Armenians
- What are the last events of the third day of the Great Earthquake?
- 10 Endangered Animals