The earthquake in the country of Indonesia shook once again. The US Geological Survey has announced a 6.3 magnitude earthquake.
Earthquake news comes one after another. While Turkey is experiencing the biggest disaster of recent years, tremors continue around the world. After an earthquake of magnitude 7.2 on the border of China and Tajikistan, another piece of news came from Indonesia. The US Geological Survey (USGS) has just announced a magnitude 6.3 earthquake off the coast of Indonesia.
The report said the 6.3 magnitude earthquake struck 177 kilometers north of the city of Tobelo on Halmahera Island in eastern Indonesia. No claims have been made regarding loss of life or property as a result of the earthquake, which occurred at a depth of 97 kilometers.
- 7 Surprising Facts About Sudan
- Biden Blames Trump
- 5 most cruel punishments in ancient Greek mythology
- Violent events marked the Göztepe-Altay Derby
- 140 kilometers of steel wall from Greece to the border
- What is a brain-eating amoeba, what are its symptoms?
- Putin to Britain: We will do what is necessary
- F-16 Sales Report from America to Turkey
- Qatar is on the agenda with allegations of bringing fake fans to the World Cup
- Lightweight versions of coins released