The statement was made in connection with the earthquake of magnitude 6.2, which occurred in the Indonesian province of East Java.
The Indonesian Agency for Meteorology, Climate and Geophysics (BMKG) reported a magnitude 6.2 earthquake in East Java province at 13:07 local time. The earthquake, which occurred at a depth of 10 kilometers, was also felt from the island of Bali. It was stated that due to strong shaking, there was no danger of a tsunami. Local authorities reported that damage assessment studies had been launched.
On the other hand, a magnitude 5.6 earthquake hit West Java’s Chanjur district last month, killing more than 300 people.
Indonesia is located in a seismo-volcanic belt called the Pacific Ring of Fire.
- Top 7 air grill models
- 8 developments that could completely change the way we travel
- Countdown in historic Trump trial
- Fresh summer perfume for men
- Black Mirror returns to screens with Season 6 in June
- What is the Güneş motel incident that Ecevit called “my biggest political mistake”?
- Aliyev’s reaction to Armenia
- Who is Hamza Yusuf, the first Muslim Prime Minister of Scotland?
- How to keep peace at home, in marriage and alone?
- What is a serum base, how is it applied? Best Serum Advice