It was announced that an earthquake of magnitude 6.2 occurred in the city of Hualien, located on the east coast of the island of Taiwan.
Tremors caused by an earthquake of magnitude 6.2, which occurred at a depth of 5.7 kilometers on the seabed, were felt in and around Taipei to the north, as well as in Hualien.
There have been no reports of human casualties or property damage as a result of the earthquake yet.
The US Geological Survey declared the earthquake a magnitude of 5.9.
In Taiwan, on September 18, a magnitude 6.8 earthquake struck the city of Taitung on the southeast coast, killing one person and injuring 164.
- New Mexican Film Movement Approaches Social Life with a More Realistic Perspective and 8 Film Samples
- 8 fun activities you can do on New Year’s Eve
- 5 tips for starting a new life after divorce
- Social media reaction after the announcement of the minimum wage
- 5 Scandinavian songs you need to hear right now
- Zelensky: The hottest conflicts are taking place
- Bill Gates warns of the next epidemic
- 8 Unforgettable Scandals Involving the Kardashian Family
- Water restrictions in Spain
- What is the silent promotion that makes the working lives of millions of employees a nightmare?