The Japan Meteorological Agency has announced a 6.1 magnitude earthquake in Japan, the land of earthquakes.
An earthquake of magnitude 6.1 struck Ogasawara Island, south of Japan’s capital Tokyo.
A 6.1 magnitude earthquake was recorded at 13:55 local time on the west coast of Ogasawara, according to the Japan Meteorological Agency (JMA).
After the earthquake, recorded at a depth of 400 kilometers, a warning about the “giant wave” was not issued.
Ogasawara Island, administratively connected with Tokyo, is located 1000 km south of the capital.
- Tips for getting your cat and dog to get along
- Explosion at a hotel for foreigners in Afghanistan
- Reaction to Charlie Hebdo
- Biden: Our support will continue
- we need more weapons
- Serbian school attack kills 9
- Another ban from the Taliban
- General who captured Che Guavera dies
- 9 Signs You Were Raised by Overly Critical Parents
- Affordable olive oils that should be on your table