Until the end of 2022, there is very little left. As humanity, we are preparing to say goodbye to a year that has been extremely fast-paced, chaotic and shocking, but also full of great hopes, excitement and events that have united all of humanity. What have we not experienced in 2022? The Ukrainian-Russian war that took place before the eyes of the whole world, fears of a nuclear war, political tensions, protests, epidemics… Of course, good things happened in 2022. For example, we have made a big and important step for all mankind to unravel the mysteries of the cosmos. NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope has enchanted us with incredible images and many photos we’ve never seen before. In addition, many scientific developments have been made that have brought us as a human being one step closer to our future goals. Be that as it may, despite all the good and the bad, we are approaching the end of 2022, and after this chaotic year, we will have unforgettable memories and images! Here are 50 of the most beautiful photos taken in 2022.
- Who is Shah Ismail? What did he do?
- Zelensky: The situation at the front is difficult
- Who is Hulusi Kentman, the unforgettable name of Turkish cinema?
- 32 best tweets of the week for you to enjoy reading
- What is Japanese Sashimi? Tastes how it’s done?
- Thanks from Zelensky to Erdogan
- What is the use of ylang-ylang oil, which attracts attention with its exotic smell?
- 8 fun activities you can do on New Year’s Eve
- We have nothing to do with the group that planned the coup.
- Trump tax evasion