Wolverine is one of the most famous characters in both the Marvel comics of the 90s and the MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe) after. In particular, Hugh Jackman’s adaptation of The Wolverine helped us imprint itself on our minds. In this article, we share with you unknown facts about the most iconic mutant character. Let’s see which of these items you’ve heard before.
1 Wolverine Was Actually A Bad Guy
Yes, you read that right; Before Wolverine became a favored member of the X-Men, he was an enemy of the Hulk. He even first appeared on the market as an enemy of the Hulk in the 180th issue of The Incredible Hulk.
2. His real name is not Logan.
It was revealed in the Origins comic that his real name is James Howlett and he grew up to be a spoiled rich kid.
3. Hugh Jackman was not the first choice for the role of Wolverine
The role originally went to Dougray Scott, but the actor later dropped out of filming. It’s good that it worked out.
4. Wolverine’s famous bright yellow suit from the comics never appeared in any movie.
5. The world’s first and greatest Canadian superhero when he first appeared in comics! they called him
6. Wolverine is a real animal. Also known as the polar badger. In fact, the name of the iconic character was supposed to be Badger, but was later changed.
7. Wolverine’s problematic slogan “I’m the best at what I do, but what I do isn’t very good” first appeared in the 1982 Wolverine miniseries written by Chris Claremont and Frank Miller.
8. Logan was the most successful film in the Wolverine trilogy, earning $619.2 million at the box office.
9. By the way, the first part of the X-Men Origins: Wolverine trilogy was so bad that even Hugh Jackman criticized the film
10. Thanks to the mutation of our character, even the most dangerous wounds heal quickly
11. There is a comic where Spider-Man and Wolverine switch bodies.
This scenario became a reality because Jean Gray was fed up with Logan flirting with her.
12. Logan’s name comes from Mount Logan, the highest mountain in Canada.
This is actually a joke because he is one of the shortest heroes in the Marvel Universe.
13. Wolverine’s famous claws weren’t part of his body at first. He wore gloves with this feature
14. Adamantium, from which Wolverine’s claws are made, is a fictional type of metal.
15. Wolverine is part of not only the X-Men, but also SHIELD, the Fantastic Four, the Avengers, and about thirteen other superhero teams.
16. Logan speaks with an Australian accent, but that accent was removed in the film.
17. The X-Men and Star Trek teamed up in the comic, Spock and Wolverine fought.
18. Fluent in seven languages
English, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Chechen, Lakota and Spanish. Also a few French, Thais and Vietnamese.
19. There is a female Wolverine named X-23 created by Weapon X as a clone of Logan.
20. Glenn Danzig was also considered for the role of Wolverine, but fell through. He later criticized Hugh Jackman’s performance and acting.
You may be interested in:
42 huge comics for those who want to travel in fantasy worlds
According to a study, the breast size of comic book heroines has increased by 300 percent.
- Lionel Messi is the winner of a fight that excited football fans
- What you need to know about Pandora’s box
- A thousand years of history destroyed! Gaziantep Castle was badly damaged by the earthquake
- How is career planning done? | ListList.com
- Forbes magazine has published a list of billionaires in 2023.
- Phone from Mesut Ozil to Arda
- All questions and answers before the first sexual experience
- Iran shook with magnitude 5.1.
- In what cases will votes used in an election be invalid?
- Elon Musk lost his title