Not a day goes by that we don’t face a strange competition! We are well acquainted with sports, music and quizzes. What about beard and mustache contests? Beard and mustache grooming is an art that some people take very seriously. In fact, it’s so serious that there’s even a facial hair competition. This year at the beard and mustache championship there were completely different drawings. Photographer Greg Anderson was there to document the competition. Let’s take a look together at hair and beard designs that resemble sculpture.
The 2022 Beard and Mustache Championship was held in Wyoming on November 12.
The 2022 Beard and Mustache Championship featured over 200 contestants in four main categories. competitors; mustache, partial beard, full beard and craft categories.
Jono Gross, who perfectly curled the tips of his yellow mustache, was named the best in his competition.
The winner in the craft category was Sommer Hibbler. The competition among other participants was also quite high 👇
- Researchers find that the human penis is getting bigger and bigger
- The big leap in diesel
- Mykolaiv zoo: Life continues on in battle-damaged Ukraine
- North Korea tested a missile
- What you need to know about Undawn | ListList.com
- The Millionaire Who Fell Like a Gentleman from the Titanic
- What does Prince Harry talk about in his book filled with sensational claims?
- Ekrem Imamoglu sentenced to 2 years, 7 months and 15 days in prison
- Bad news from the trial for Trump
- Trump tax evasion