Not a day goes by that we don’t face a strange competition! We are well acquainted with sports, music and quizzes. What about beard and mustache contests? Beard and mustache grooming is an art that some people take very seriously. In fact, it’s so serious that there’s even a facial hair competition. This year at the beard and mustache championship there were completely different drawings. Photographer Greg Anderson was there to document the competition. Let’s take a look together at hair and beard designs that resemble sculpture.
The 2022 Beard and Mustache Championship was held in Wyoming on November 12.
The 2022 Beard and Mustache Championship featured over 200 contestants in four main categories. competitors; mustache, partial beard, full beard and craft categories.
Jono Gross, who perfectly curled the tips of his yellow mustache, was named the best in his competition.
The winner in the craft category was Sommer Hibbler. The competition among other participants was also quite high 👇
- Russia’s response to America
- Iran executes 5 more people
- Netflix is preparing to launch a cloud gaming service as an alternative to mobile platforms
- Old and new versions of famous names side by side in one frame
- Significant jury of Popstar Who is Armagan Chaglayan and why is he sick?
- 32 best tweets of the week for you to enjoy reading
- Aid from South Korea to Ukraine
- Broccoli could be a stepping stone in the search for life in outer space
- Zelensky’s statement on the war
- 23 players score the most goals in World Cup history