Not a day goes by that we don’t face a strange competition! We are well acquainted with sports, music and quizzes. What about beard and mustache contests? Beard and mustache grooming is an art that some people take very seriously. In fact, it’s so serious that there’s even a facial hair competition. This year at the beard and mustache championship there were completely different drawings. Photographer Greg Anderson was there to document the competition. Let’s take a look together at hair and beard designs that resemble sculpture.
The 2022 Beard and Mustache Championship was held in Wyoming on November 12.
The 2022 Beard and Mustache Championship featured over 200 contestants in four main categories. competitors; mustache, partial beard, full beard and craft categories.
Jono Gross, who perfectly curled the tips of his yellow mustache, was named the best in his competition.
The winner in the craft category was Sommer Hibbler. The competition among other participants was also quite high 👇
- Why do you need to close the toilet seat before flushing?
- Earthquake hits Syria, killing 427 people
- Scientists have discovered a “forbidden” planet
- How to help the earthquake zone?
- Amnesty for 22,000 demonstrators in Iran
- 10 stain removal products you should have on hand
- “Earthquake” from Putin
- Biden: We will not give F-16s to Ukraine
- Turkey supports Zelensky’s plan
- Symbol of misogyny on the Internet: Andrew Tate.