Hospitals in China, the zero point of the epidemic, were overwhelmed. It is claimed that one million people will die in the country in 2023 due to the effects of the corona virus epidemic.
Earlier this month, China abandoned its “zero case” strategy, which included strict measures against the coronavirus outbreak.
Hospitals in the country, where cases are on the rise, are suffering from overcrowding.
An ambulance driver at Huaxi Hospital in Chengdu said, “I’ve been doing this job for 30 years and this is the busiest state I’ve ever known.” used the phrase.
Most of those who arrive at the hospital in an ambulance are given an oxygen tube to help them breathe.
Employees working in the pharmacy department of the emergency department said: “Almost all patients are infected with the corona virus.” he said.
International health experts estimate that China will experience at least 1 million deaths from the corona virus next year.
TRAVEL RULES UPDATES
Chinese authorities have announced that the obligation to quarantine passengers arriving in the country will be ended from January 8.
- Swedish Prime Minister: Sabotage our bid for NATO membership
- Violent events marked the Göztepe-Altay Derby
- Over 1800 settlements under control
- 7 things you need to know about Point Nemo
- Turkish delegation leaves for Sweden
- What does a makeup remover do? 7 product recommendations and more
- 16 interesting facts about Italy that you have not heard about yet
- Putin convenes the Security Council
- Ledger Nano S Review | ListList.com
- At least 68 people have died